We provide a wide range of services
to facilitate and perfect the Service of Process
Service Schedule – Process Serving
We offer three levels of service in order to accommodate your needs.
- Routine Service – 1st attempt within 72 hours of our server receiving the documents
- Rush Service – 1st attempt within 24 hours of our server receiving the documents
- Same Day Priority – 1st attempt the same day our server receives the documents
- Local, Statewide and National Service of Process.
- Free Pick-ups – we will come to you (limited to local clients). Alternatively you may fax, email or mail your work to us*
- Automated Status Emails
- 24/7 on-line access to status via our web site
- Notarized Affidavits
- Due Diligence Search with Affidavit*
- Wait Time (sit on an address until served)*
- Skip Tracing – person/business locates*
- Document Retrieval*
- Foreclosure Sale Representation*
- E&O Insured
- Are you another Process Service Company? We Job Share through PST
*Additional fees beyond the standard Service of Process fee may apply. Call or email for details.
We can serve all manner of non-enforceable Writs. These include:
- Notice of Hearing
- Restraining Order
- Witness Subpoena
- Subpoena Duces Tecum
- Writ of Garnishment
- Distress Writ
- Order to Show Cause
- Rule to Show Cause
- Eviction Notice
- Any plain paper document
We are proud members of:
- National Association of Professional Process Servers
- Florida Association of Professional Process Servers
- New York State Professional Process Servers Association
- Colorado Association of Professional Process Servers
- Patron of the Central Florida Paralegal Association
How to save potentially Thousands of Dollars, in manpower
and technology costs with our customizable client solutions:
As well as our tri home-county area of Orange, Seminole & Osceola (Florida) we serve all over the United States. Many of our client’s already use our National services; but for those of you that don’t, we would like to highlight the advantages of using Eagle Legal Services as your one-stop-shop for all of your Service of Process needs.
Consider how much time, and ultimately money, your firm spends on sourcing, quoting and preparing documents to go to many different process servers. Then consider the cost of shipping the documents to all those different servers.
Next, think about the logistics of keeping track with all those different process servers, and the amount of time you or your staff spends on following-up with all these people to get status to make sure the job gets done on time.
The task doesn’t end there…..once the paper is served the Affidavit needs to get to you in a timely manner and this often needs following-up. If there is an error on the Affidavit more time needs to be taken to get things rectified.
Not to mention how much extra time and mailing cost is incurred if you or your staff has to get the case manually filed before you can even get started.
Our solution is simple…….we take care of all of this for you. Your firm can then spend time on more important cost effective issues. Using Eagle Legal Services for all of your needs would mean that you will only have one point of contact to get the answers you need. Status on all your service of process would be available in one place 24-7 on-line via our web-site, and automated status email up-dates will come to you as and when anything relevant happens that you need to be aware of. We are certain that your firm has many more important things to do than chase around the country looking for process servers
The solution we offer makes good time-management sense and will free-up your staff to do other more cost effective tasks.
We are an ‘any volume’ Process Serving Agency, so whether you have just a few papers a week or many hundred, we have the solution.
We are sure that you will find these service’s invaluable……anything to make life easier for you must be a good thing. Please feel free to contact me or my Office Manager Stacee Sujka if you would like to discuss your specific needs.